What does this services include and Benefits ?
- Spray & Gel treatment will be done.
- After spray gel treatment no need to wash.
- HACCP certified chemicals safe for your premises.
- Complaints will be attend free of cost during AMC.
- Warranty Backed Services
- Safe And Effective Treatment.
- Inhouse Trained and Certified Expert
- 100% Secure & Trusted Payment Protection
Bedbug control services are professional pest management services that specialize in identifying, preventing, and treating bedbug infestations. Here are some things to know about bedbug control services:
- Identification: Bedbug control services are trained to identify the signs of a bedbug infestation, including the presence of bedbugs, blood spots on sheets and clothing, and bites on the skin.
- Prevention: Preventative measures are often the first line of defense against bedbug infestations. Bedbug control services can help homeowners identify and address potential entry points, such as cracks in walls and floors, and gaps around windows and doors.
- Treatment: If a bedbug infestation is detected, a bedbug control service will develop a treatment plan tailored to the specific situation. Treatment options may include heat treatments, pesticide treatments, or a combination of both.
- Education: Bedbug control services can provide education on how to prevent bedbug infestations, such as avoiding bringing used furniture into the home and being cautious when staying in hotels or other travel accommodations.
- Follow-up: Bedbug control services typically provide follow-up visits to ensure that the infestation has been fully eliminated and to monitor for any signs of a re-infestation.
It’s important to choose a reputable and experienced bedbug control service to ensure the best possible outcome. Homeowners can ask for referrals from friends and family, check online reviews, and verify that the company is licensed and insured before hiring a bedbug control service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What all are covered under “1 year warranty”?
Complaints will be attend free of cost with in services period.
My child suffers from asthma. Is my child safe to stay during the service?
Cockroach allergens – their skin, dead cockroaches and stool ar notable to trigger asthma attack attacks in kids. In such case, it might be higher if your kid isn’t available throughout the services. During the process, we may be flushing out adult cockroaches and destroying them.
What if I touch areas that have been sprayed?
Treated areas should be avoided for touching till dry. Just in case of accidental touching not a lot of to worry, however wash the exposed skin with soap and water. The spray emulsions that we apply are the most safe pesticides and been diluted to such extent that don’t cause any sick effects. Also, these aspects are properly explained by our Service Technicians in “Do’s and Don’ts”. Our chemicals don’t have residual impact hence are safe in such condition. We continuously advise our customers to concentrate carefully to all or any Do’s and Don’ts by our technicians.
Do I need to wash everything after the treatment?
No After spray gel treatment no need to wash.
Do I need to empty my kitchen cupboards?
Under most conventional condition, you are doing not need to empty kitchen cupboards as we do targeted gel baiting. However generally the kitchen is heavily infested by roaches and there’s would like of intensive flush out treatment. Within the case of big roach also you’ll got to vacate cupboards, take away all food things and utensils before spray treatment.
Are my cat / dog safe from the cockroaches’ control?
Every chemical needs that pets and other people avoid treated surfaces till dry. This can be the minimum standard for all product. Once dry, the material won’t be simply transferred to paws or human skin.
What do I need to do prior to the Cockroach Pest Control treatment?
In home cockroach treatment nothing at all we will do if any needed.
What should I do if see cockroaches after the treatment?
It takes up to 3 weeks for the gel to exterminate the population. Don’t use the other pesticides. If we’ve got applied roach baits, any contact with chemical sprays OR die roach killer use will ruin the bait. If you’re still see roach activity when week, so you’ll contact us to register a service complaint.
1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK