What does this services include and Benefits ?
- Spray & Gel treatment will be done.
- After spray gel treatment no need to wash.
- HACCP certified chemicals safe for your premises.
- Complaints will be attend free of cost during AMC.
- Warranty Backed Services
- Safe And Effective Treatment.
- Inhouse Trained and Certified Expert
- 100% Secure & Trusted Payment Protection
Mosquito Control Services
Mosquito control involves implementing various measures to reduce or eliminate the population of mosquitoes, which are known to transmit diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, Zika virus, and yellow fever. Below are some important points to consider for mosquito control:
- Source reduction: The first step in mosquito control is to eliminate breeding sites. This can be done by removing stagnant water from containers, such as flowerpots, buckets, and tires.
- Larvicides: In areas where standing water cannot be removed, larvicides can be used to kill mosquito larvae. These can be in the form of tablets, granules, or liquid.
- Insecticides: Insecticides can be used to kill adult mosquitoes. They can be applied using spray machines, foggers, or mist blowers. It is important to use insecticides according to label instructions and to wear protective clothing.
- Biological control: Biological control involves using natural predators to control mosquito populations. This can include introducing fish that eat mosquito larvae into bodies of water or using bacteria that kill mosquito larvae.
- Personal protection: Individuals can protect themselves from mosquito bites by wearing long-sleeved clothing, using insect repellent, and sleeping under mosquito nets.
- Community involvement: Community education and participation is important in mosquito control. This can include educating residents on how to eliminate breeding sites and encouraging them to report mosquito problems to local authorities.
It is important to note that mosquito control requires a multi-faceted approach and may require the involvement of public health officials, environmental agencies, and community members to be effective.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What all are covered under “1 year warranty”?
Complaints will be attend free of cost with in services period.
My child suffers from asthma. Is my child safe to stay during the service?
Cockroach allergens – their skin, dead cockroaches and stool ar notable to trigger asthma attack attacks in kids. In such case, it might be higher if your kid isn’t available throughout the services. During the process, we may be flushing out adult cockroaches and destroying them.
What if I touch areas that have been sprayed?
Treated areas should be avoided for touching till dry. Just in case of accidental touching not a lot of to worry, however wash the exposed skin with soap and water. The spray emulsions that we apply are the most safe pesticides and been diluted to such extent that don’t cause any sick effects. Also, these aspects are properly explained by our Service Technicians in “Do’s and Don’ts”. Our chemicals don’t have residual impact hence are safe in such condition. We continuously advise our customers to concentrate carefully to all or any Do’s and Don’ts by our technicians.
Do I need to wash everything after the treatment?
No After spray gel treatment no need to wash.
Do I need to empty my kitchen cupboards?
Under most conventional condition, you are doing not need to empty kitchen cupboards as we do targeted gel baiting. However generally the kitchen is heavily infested by roaches and there’s would like of intensive flush out treatment. Within the case of big roach also you’ll got to vacate cupboards, take away all food things and utensils before spray treatment.
Are my cat / dog safe from the cockroaches’ control?
Every chemical needs that pets and other people avoid treated surfaces till dry. This can be the minimum standard for all product. Once dry, the material won’t be simply transferred to paws or human skin.
What do I need to do prior to the Cockroach Pest Control treatment?
In home cockroach treatment nothing at all we will do if any needed.
What should I do if see cockroaches after the treatment?
It takes up to 3 weeks for the gel to exterminate the population. Don’t use the other pesticides. If we’ve got applied roach baits, any contact with chemical sprays OR die roach killer use will ruin the bait. If you’re still see roach activity when week, so you’ll contact us to register a service complaint.
1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK